- Represented a private investor in a large-scale cross border oil & gas investment deal with the world’s largest oil field service company and a major petrochemical company in relation to the extraction of oil in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Assisted a major telecommunications organisation in the establishment of its operations in the Middle East and Europe, including the drafting of and negotiating the asset purchase agreements, corporate structure and the shareholders’ agreements.
- Assisted two large pharmaceutical companies in the completion of their merger including the preparation of the corporate due diligence and the transfer of employees.
- Advised as co-counsel to a major Asian investment fund in relation to its acquisition of key assets and leading up to its initial public offering on the NASDAQ Dubai exchange.
- Supported a USD 350 million start-up between Asian and Middle Eastern governmental organisations in the transportation sector.
- Chairperson of the decision making bodies in the family office of a major investment organisation, supervising all legal and compliance related matters for its multi-jurisdictional business with a focus on protecting the interests of shareholders. Supervising international financial transactions around the globe, advising on the choice of jurisdiction and the structure of investment deals.
Irina LoshevichSpecial Counsel
Areas of Expertise
Irina is a corporate lawyer based in the United Arab Emirates. Irina has over 14 years of international experience, specializes in the areas of business law, finance and dispute resolution.
Irina’s clientele are typically ultra-high net worth individuals, politically exposed persons, governments and large corporations, especially in the energy, construction, IT and finance sectors.
Irina’s particular specialism is providing advice to investors and mitigate the risks during all type of transactions in the Middle East, Russia and Europe with strong focus on anti-money laundering compliance and foreign assets control regulations.
Irina is a member of Association of Corporate Counsel, Association for International Arbitration, Swiss Arbitration Association, Arab-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry, International Association of Lawyers.
Irina has published several articles on selected legal topics related to business in the Gulf Co-operation Council countries. She has contributed to publications for, amongst others, Business Insider Europe and Russian Emirates Magazine.